Each Day is One Day


Well this is my first writing to the blog. There´s almost one year since I went to the first Ashtanga Yoga lesson I can say that I fall in Love at the first practice.
The time as passed really quickly this year. Ashtanga as helped in many ways in my life, not only in my daily life but also inside me, there where subtle changes coming threw. Sometimes we fill that we already found something but then it comes a day that shows that there´s still "work" to do with this comes humility, discipline and respect.
After this year of practice I can feel that each day is one day, and what we should do is to try to maintain the stability accepting each day. All of us can feel that sometimes we wake up very happy and looks like everythings is going to the perfect and then we go to practice and the body doesn´t respond in the way we want; and there are other ways that we are feeling down and a little bit lazy and we start practice and everything just opens. So what I can see is that Each day is one Day as in every other things of our lifes.

with Love Ascelotus

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 

Copyright © 2010 • Ascelotus • Design by Dzignine